Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: american animation adventure, very poor.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On channel 4 tuesday, late.

    It was hard to stay awake.

    They had the guy who did 'killer beans 2', he was on for two minutes and then they
    started talking crap again. I then switched
    off and went to sleep.

    Might have been interesting to hear how
    the guy did it and what tools etc, but
    nope, just a bit of swearing here and a
    bit of swearing there.

    Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong
    with swearing, but the ITC should be
    informed 'american animation adventure' or
    'crap tv with swearing past midnight 'cos
    that's how bad it is'.

    ho hum,

    andy




    ------------------
    andy winton
    (www.wintonfilms.co.uk)

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there.

    Are you talking about that Adam and Joe thing when they were being mokney gangsters.

    I cant believe you didnt find that funny. I was pissin my pants. I hope its on again cos Im gonna tape it.

    Killer beans 2 is an fantastic piece of work. You can find out more about it her http://www.jefflew.com. I guess they could have given more information about animation considering the entire night was dedicated to it.

    You have to admit when they called that american guy a "fackin cant" it was funny. Then they tried to take the tv. That was some funny shit man.

    I dont know maybe Im just immature.

    Have you checked out http://www.Rustboy.com
    Thats some nice work.

    Im just getting into 3d animation and Im not very good. Im using 3d studio max 4. Have you got any tips or good web sites for a young immature wipper snapper like me.

    Despin out.

    ------------------
    "Ive got bad feeling about this."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •